2011 Vans RV-12
Brand new to Back 40 in August, 2020!
The newest addition to the Back 40, this Vans RV-12 has Rotax 100HP engine, a glass panel, autopilot -with altitude hold, and looks brand new. It was meticulously built and maintained by one owner and the Club has acquired extensive design, build, and maintenance records.
Based at the Dekalb County Airport (KGWB), we’re extremely excited to add this aircraft to our club.
- Wheel Fairings
- Uavionix SkyBeacon ADS-B Out
- Uavionix SkySensor ADS-B In
- LED Landing Lights with Steady Illumination or Flashing Option
- Reiff Engine Preheater
- LED Wingtip Strobes
- Tow Bar
- Dynon FlightDEK D180 Glass EFIS
- Dynon AP74 Integrated Autopilot with Altitude Hold
- Garmin SL40 Com Transceiver
- Garmin 496 GPS
- Garmin 327 Transponder
- Flightcom 403 Intercom